Wednesday 11 November 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Merry Christmas!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi set called Reindeer and lights and made this Christmas card for my stash. 

You can find so many kinda cute digis on her shop :)... not only this ... all the digi's are at 50% discount and you can choose from more than 500 digis.. so hurry up ;)

Over to my card..

Christmas card colored with Alcohol markers

I can't even express, how much ..I am enjoying experimenting with my alcohol markers and making one layered cards. To make this card, I first took the print out of this digi and cut it in to  half inch smaller than A2 size. Then I drew the backdrop with light pencil marks to guide my coloring.

Kinda cute by Patricia digital stamp Reindeer with lights

I colored the whole scene with alcohol markers and added some details with white gel pen.

Reindeer with lights Christmas card

Adhered this colored panel on white card base. Finally added the sentiment from Winnie and Walter stamp set to complete this almost one layered card.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. Really cute, not kinda!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, this must have taken ages to complete!! There is so much detail and colouring with your card, I can imagine you did a bit of masking too. Love the glow of the stars and the texture of the tree. Its a gorgeous scene and I'm so happy you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this scene you created! Your coloring looks fab and I love all the detail you drew by hand. Such a cute digi critter too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete