Wednesday 11 November 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Holiday Card

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing good.. 

Howz the weather at your part of the world :)..Air is getting colder here in Belgium but having a white Christmas will be a dream come true. So I thought of making a snowman at least here in the card .. he he he

I made this Holiday card using  InkyStamper's new release stamp set called "Snowman" where this cutie Ralph building a Snowman and enjoying his hot coffee with marshmallows in this frosty weather...he he he... and  I used some pattern paper too to make this card.. yay!!

Over to my card...


To start with, I took A2 size white card base and adhered this snowflakes pattern paper. Then I glued the die cut out stitched edge to represent the snow. 
 

Meanwhile, I stamped the images using Black Nuvo Ink from the InkyStamper store and colored these images using alcohol markers.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable winter scene. The bright cheery colours are so fun. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute winter scene and images. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Deepti! I love how you hung the mittens on the sentiment banner and your non-traditional color palette is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright card and I love the image you have chosen. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute images and perfect background! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute snowman card, lovely!
    Thank you for joining the W and X challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete