Tuesday 17 November 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share another Holiday card using  InkyStamper's new release stamp set called "Deer". I really like this cute Deer and that naughtiness in his eyes... he he he

Over to my card...


To start with, I took A2 size white card base and secured this Winter Wonderland stencil from iCraft Design  using  washi tape. Then I ink blended it using following colors from top to bottom  Worn Lipstick Distress ink, Altenew Frosty Pink and Milled Lavender Distress ink. 


Meanwhile, I stamped the images using Black Nuvo Ink from the InkyStamper store and colored these images using alcohol markers.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest little deer..I guess, actually grown up buck with horns, but still cute. Perfect with the red nose for Christmas and love your blended colors thru the Winter Wonderland stencil. Thank for Sharing and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Happy Holidays...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see what you mean about the look on his face! Love the little bird on his antlers, too. Your ink blended sky is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - love the background too!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink forest. If the trees around me had snow on them now with the sunset I have had this last week I am sure they would have looked just like this. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete