Thursday 26 November 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Thank you tag

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I believe you all will be busy preparing thanksgiving meal ;) and looking forward to spend the evening with your family and friends..

Though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in India as well as here in Belgium... But I don't miss a opportunity to say thanks to my family and friends :)..

I made this Thank you Tag to go with this full of chocolates Kraft Gift bag  where I've used InkyStamper's stamp called Market Tote. Do you personalize the Gift bags ??? I really love to add that extra handmade touch to the gift ;)..

Kraft gift bag with handmade Thank you Tag

You can find these Kraft Gift bags here at the shop which are just perfect in size to give chocolates or handmade cookies to your friend. For making the tag, I die cut out a tag and stamped the flower bouquet randomly using light purple color... which is quite visible in this below close up..

Handmade Tag

After that I stamped the images ,colored it with alcohol markers and die cut it out. Adhered the same on the tag along with stamped sentiment on white strip.

Thank you Tag using Inkystamper Stamps

For the final touch up, I have added this cute bow using InkyStamper's Mini Double Bow Dies. Here is one more close up...

handmade Thank you Tag

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment