Saturday 31 October 2020

Christmas card using Kaleidoscope Powder- Hedgehog Hollow October Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, 

I’m at the Hedgehog Hollow blog  with my final card using October month Subscription box . For today’s post, I played with this new to me Kaleidoscope Powder from Maker forte which came in October box and made this non -traditional Christmas card. 


I have step by step video tutorial too for this card, head over to my YouTube channel.


To start with I took A2 size water colored card stock and ink smooshed it using Kaleidoscope powder which I sprayed with water. But the result was not as I expected ;). So I changed my mind and instead of ink smooshing I created striped background by mixing small quantity of nebula powder with water.


Once satisfied, I adhered this striped background on white card base. For the Bauble, I die cut out two circles and stamped the small gift wreath from ‘Around Winter’ Stamp set using Color Hive – Clear – Hexagonal Embossing Glue Ink Pad and applied Nebula Kaleidoscope powder using Powder Brush .


After that, I adhered these die cut out circles on the front panel of the card using foam tape. I glued matching twine with Ranger Glossy Accent and converted this die cut out circle in to a Christmas Bauble :).


Finally, I stamped the sentiment using Ranger Black Archival Ink and added some Silver Star Confetti’s to complete this card. I really like how it turned out and the shimmer it gives. I hope you like it too.


Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box. If not then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box now.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

No comments:

Post a Comment