Sunday 11 October 2020

Traditional Christmas Wreath Card - Hedgehog Hollow October Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m so excited to be back at  The Hedgehog Hollow blog with my fi rstpost using October month Subscription box . This box is featuring exciting products from Maker forte. And it’s just perfect if you are looking forward to mass produce your Christmas/Winter cards to build your stash.
For today’s card, I went totally traditional and chose to work with the “Around Winter” stamp set to make this Christmas wreath card. This stamp set includes two wreaths and is full of beautiful sentiments.


I started with white card stock and stamped the bigger wreath using Color Hive – Clear – Hexagonal Embossing Glue Ink Pad and then heat embossed it using Papermania Gold Embossing powder.


After that I die cut out the inside of the wreath using circle die and fussy cut the outside to add some interest but if you are mass producing these cards then you can simply die cut it out using any circle dies to save your time. Then, I inked this gold embossed wreath using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I’ve used ‘Pine Needles’ Distress ink for Green color and ‘Barn Door’ for Red.


Meanwhile, I took white card stock and dry embossed it using Crafter’s Companion’s vintage Snowflake Flutter embossing pad though you can use any embossing background :). The purpose of adding the texture at the background is add some interest.



For the sentiment, I die cut out a circle on vellum and heat embossed the ‘Joyous Noel” sentiment using gold embossing powder.



Time to assemble this card… First, I adhered the dry embossed panel on A2 size red colored card base. After that I glued vellum sentiment behind the wreath and then adhered this wreath on the front panel of the card using foam tape. I cut the extra part of the wreath which was coming out the card stock with scissors.



Finally, I added the twine and decorated the wreath by some red gemstones to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.


Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box. If not then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box now.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I'll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook Instagram | YouTube )



No comments:

Post a Comment