Saturday 17 October 2020

Shimmery Christmas Card - Hedgehog Hollow October Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m so excited to be back at The Hedgehollow blog with my second post using October month Subscription box . Have you ever tried Glitter Paste on your cards? It's so much fun and the results are just awesome. Today I'm sharing super shimmery Christmas card using SILVER Glitter Paste. 

Christmas Card  with Glitter paste

You can try this fun technique using any Glitter Paste you have in your stash. I have step by step video tutorial too for this card, head over to my YouTube channel  to watch it..


To start with I took perfect blend White card stock which came in to the box and Distress inked the background using Pine Needles Distress Ink and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide. Once I was done with blending, I splattered it with water to add interest.


After that I took the Mandala stencil and secured it on the inked card panel using tape. I applied Silver Glitter Paste generously over the stencil till I was satisfied , removed the stencil and let it air dry.


Once it dried completely, I adhered it on white card base. For the sentiment, I die cut out a circle on vellum and stamped the sentiment from "Around Winter" Stamp set using Color Hive – Clear – Hexagonal Embossing Glue Ink Pad and then heat embossed it using Papermania Silver Embossing powder. I glued this vellum at the center of the card panel using Ranger's Glossy Accent.


Then, I glued Silver thread along with a small bow and converted this die cut out stamped vellum in to a Christmas Bauble :). 
Finally, I added some Silver Star Confetti's to complete this card. I really like how it turned out. I hope you like it too.


Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box. If not then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box now.

Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

1 comment:

  1. How pretty. It makes me wish I had some glitter paste in my stash. I love how it sparkles. I know from experience that photos never do it justice, so I can only imagine how sparkly gorgeous this is in real life. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete