Sunday 25 October 2020

Mandala Birthday Card - Hedgehog Hollow October Subscription Box

Hello Everyone, I’m excited to be back at Hedgehog Hollow blog with another post using October month Subscription box . I thought of trying something different and made this colorful birthday card using Mandala stencil from the kit. So, you can use this month’s subscription box to make some non- Christmas cards too ;). Over to my card..

Mandala birthday card

To start with, I took perfect blend card stock and secured this mandala stencil over the card stock with washi tape and inked it using Distress Oxides. For that I’ve used Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin and Candid apple Distress Oxides colors.

 


After that, I rotated the stencil and secured it at a place where white part was visible and again inked it using Distress Inks. I have used Crushed Olive and Salty ocean colors for that . Then, I rotated it one more time and inked it again using Picked raspberry Distress Ink.


I really like how the color blends in this perfect blend card stock so effortlessly and it gives a finish of a photo print.


Once satisfied, I adhered this stenciled card panel on A2 size white card base. Then, from my stash , I stamped the big Happy sentiment and glued die cut out Birthday sentiment on top of the stamped sentiment to complete this card.


I really enjoyed making this Mandala Birthday card. I hope you like it too. Don’t forget that you can share your projects on The Hedgehog Hollow Box Facebook group as well as Stamping at the Hedgehog Hollow Facebook group. We would love to see what you are creating with this wonderful box. If not then you can shop your Hedgehog Hollow box now.


Thank you so much for joining me today . I’ll be back here soon.

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. Wow...cool background using mandala!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingenious stenciling and such beautiful card Deepti. You nail it! Thanks so much for your lovely creation entered at STAMPLorations October Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this looked with the stencil rotated. I am going to have to remember that and try it sometime. Thanks for sharing with the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...Stunning stencil rotating with your bright colors, Deepti. So pleased you joined us again at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete