Saturday 17 October 2020

Rolling by to say Hii....InkyStamper Stamps

Hello Everyone,

I'm rolling by to say a big  Hiiiiii..... 

Have you ever heard about "Pill Bugs"???  Yes??? No..??? I'm asking because in today's card, I am featuring  one of these bugs from InkyStamper  And for Me... this was the first time I heard about them and I really need to google to know more about these cutie bugs :) .. If you want to know more about them then check this Wikipedia link .

Over to my card...I made this one layer Fall card using  InkyStamper stamp set called "Roly Poly"  and did no-line coloring. I really like this cutie Roly Poly bug. Isn't he cute??

Roly Poly hello card

To make this card, I took A2 size water color card stock and stamped this Roly Poly bug using "Antique Linen" distress ink as I was planning to do no- line coloring. After that I stamps these leaves from InkyStamper "Owl" stamp set by masking them.

Pill bug water colored fall card

I colored stamped images using Gansai Tambi water colors. Once done, I stamped the sentiment using  Nuvo Ink - Black Shadow . Then I mounted this on Kraft card base.

No - line coloring on pill bug card

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your no line water coloring skills are amazing! Such an adorable image and card! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable! And your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a real fun creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations Autumn challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete