Saturday 3 October 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Thanks for OWL you do..

Hello Friends,

Wish you all a happy World Card Making Day!!!

This is the day for all the card makers and I love card making so much then how can I miss this day without making one... ;)  Here, I made this Fall card using  InkyStamper stamp set called "Owl".  And I'm so happy that finally I've used some pattern paper on my card which I rarely do.

Over to my card...

To make this card, I took white a2 size card base and ink blended the front panel using distress oxides. Then I adhered woodgrain pattered paper which I die cut it out using circle dies.


Meanwhile, I stamped owl image, colored it using alcohol markers and die cut it out using coordinating dies. Then, I took another white card stock and ink blended it with fall colors and die cut out the leaves which I stamped later with distress ink.

Adhered my focal image using foam tape and arranged all the leaves around the circle along with stamped sentiment. Added some sequins to complete it.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Deepti! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful autumn card!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our World Cardmaking Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Deepti ! Love how the owl pops up over the bright orange background and this lovely wreath of autumn leaves. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this owl?! Love the wood effect paper too... Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your owl is adorable; the wreath/woodgrain scenery, perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Uniko!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete