Friday 2 October 2020

I'd be otterly lost without you !

Hello Everyone, Happy October!! :)

I'm stopping by to share this almost one layer card ;) Ya almost...  coz I added sentiment in another white strip.. He he he... This is the first time I tried making a scene using alcohol markers and I got completely inspired by Alberto Gava (his coloring is just awesome). It was in my to do list from a long time... it didn't came out as expected but I'm happy I tried.

Over to my card...


I started with white card stock which I die cut out using STAMPlorations stitched rectangle dies..Then, I stamped these cute Otters from Craftin Desert Divas (sadly.. she has closed her shop) and colored using Decotime twin alcohol markers which I bought locally.. Yes I've not invested in Copics yet because first I want to check my interest...I already spent a lot on other colors and at the end I use my Gansai Tambi watercolors. ;)... Do you also hoard things like me and don't use it often???


Once I satisfied, I added details using white gel pen and adhered the stamped sentiment from same stamp set on white strip to complete this card.


I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with...



3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Your playful otters make me smile. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute otters! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is darling, Deepti. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I greatly appreciate you sharing your wonderful art with us. Thanks so much for linking up, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete