Wednesday 28 October 2020

InkyStamper - Fry box party favor

Hello Everyone, 

I'm stopping by to share this cute Party favor Fry box using InkyStamper small fry box dies. Isn't this box cute??? I made this for my younger daughter's friends. I'm so happy that my girl loved these cute treat boxes for her friends. Here is the pic of one of the box...


I've used double sided pattern paper which I die cut out using InkyStamper Fry box dies  to make the box. Then I die cut out the flowers and tag which is also part of this fry box dies. I inked these flowers & tag with orange distress oxide to make it more bright..


Then I layered the flowers and adhered it to the box using foam tape along with hand cut out leaves. Added the treats in cellophane and tied it along with thread and tag... Ta da.... this cute box is ready for this fall season..


I hope you like it..I really enjoyed making so many of these for my little girl.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment