Friday 30 October 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Happy Winter!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi set called Snowman and sled and made this Christmas card for my stash.  Isn't is guy cute???... 

You can find so many kinda cute digis on her shop :)... not only this ... all the digi's are at 50% discount and you can choose from more than 500 digis.. so hurry up before its too late ;)

Over to my card..


I can't even express, how much I enjoyed making this backdrop for this cutest Snowman using alcohol markers...I am enjoying experimenting with my markers and making one layered cards.


I really loved how it turned out. Once I was satisfied with coloring, I added the snow using white gel pen.


Adhered this colored panel on blue colored card stock. Finally stamped the sentiment from Winnie and Walter stamp set to complete this one layered card.


I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment