Sunday 18 October 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Bee Merry!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi set called Santa Bee and made this Christmas card for my stash.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and stenciled it using Honeycomb Delight - ARTplorations Stencil  with distress oxides and then ink smooshed it too to add some interest.


Meanwhile I colored this cute images with Gansai Tambi Watercolors,  fussy cut it and adhered these images on the card base using foam tape. Then, I added glossy accent on Bee's wings and cap to give some texture (though it's not visible in the pic). Did some doodling too.. :)


Added handwritten and stamped sentiment along with some gold sequins to complete this card.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable CAS card. Love the richness of the colors on the honeycomb part. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and beautiful honeycomb stenciled background for your really cute honey bee designed card, Deepti. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unexpected Christmas card. The little bee with its bag of goodies is adorable! Way to embrace the non-traditional Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this super cute and happy card Deepti! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the STAMPloration CAS card challenge!

    ReplyDelete