Sunday 20 September 2020

Friends make life BEARABLE - MFT Stamps

Hello Everyone,

Here is my second post of the day. I made this one layered card for MFT  Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso Category I really enjoyed creating this fun scene using no-line water coloring.

This is how I got my inspiration. Few days back, my little one came to me and shared that she is really missing  trampoline time with her friends (of course due to Pandemic). So to cheer her up .. I decided to make something to remember those beautiful days. :)


I have used MFT "Ewe are the best", BB Happy Hippos , BB Adorable Elephants and Birthday Bear stamp set for this card.


So this is the result, after spending almost 4 hours..I really love how it turned out. I hope you like it too.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment