Sunday 20 September 2020

Hello There - MFT Stamps

Hello there,

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend !!

I'm stopping by to share this clean & simple card for MFT Superstar Clean and Simple category challenge. Over to my card..

To make this card, I kept the focal image at one corner and the sentiment in its close proximity to keep the design clean and simple. I tilted the image to add interest. In the whole process whenever a thought came to add an extra element, I reminded myself continuously that Less is more ;)

I started with water color card stock and stamped this bear from MFT BB Polar Bear Pals stamp set using distress ink and did no-line coloring with Gansai Tambi water colors. I gave a pearl white color coat to this cute bear, sadly it's not visible in the pics.

After that, I stamped the sentiment to complete it. 



I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment