Monday 21 September 2020

Galaxy Theme Interactive Card - MFT Stamps

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my Galaxy theme interactive card for MFT  Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master category. 


I have used MFT BB Space Explorer stamp set to make this  galaxy card.


I did lots masking to make this card...All the images (except the astronaut image at front panel) are first stamped  and then after coloring these with alcohol markers I masked them and did distress inking using distress oxides to make the galaxy background.


Once satisfied with distress inking, I splattered these panel with water and then white acrylic paint. 


 Added heat embossed sentiment along with some star confetti to complete this fun card.


 I really enjoyed this fun card for my little girl who is big fan of galaxy and she is reason for choosing this theme.


Here is the small video to show the working mechanism...:)


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment