Thursday 3 September 2020

Tubby Craft - Stamping on Pattern Paper

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this floral card using Tubby Craft Bright Day  stamp set.

For this post, I tried something different.. I did stamping on pattern paper for the first time and really like how it turned out. I hope you too :)

I made two cards using the same technique, Here is the first one...


I have a step by step video tutorial for this card here.. If you like my work then Please support me by subscribing to my channel :)


Here is the close up..


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. This worked out perfectly. The flowers look great against the background-the colour you used for them makes them really stand out. Like how you used the sentiment with the tiny touch of banner underneath. All your Time Out cards are great-like the one with the vellum! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using pattern paper for your stamping gave a wonderful effect, Deepti! A very pretty spring card! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright sunny card Deepti. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...love all your sweet flowers. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our Stamp Act week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stamping on patterned paper Deepti, such an unique look! Thank you for joining us again at Time Out with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete