Thursday 17 September 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Happy Ant-iversary

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Ant-iversary .. I mean Anniversary card ;) using InkyStamper's Ant stamp set.  I used lots of techniques to make this fun card like mirror stamping, no-line coloring , masking , dies cutting , stenciling.. ink blending etc etc .. he he he

And I have a process video too for this fun card. I hop you will stop by to my YouTube channel and leave some love :)

Over to my card.. 


Hop over to the video to see how I made it. If you like it then please help me grow my channel by subscribing :)



Here is the close up..


Surprise!!!! Here is how inside of the card looks like..


Close up..

I really enjoyed making this card...I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment