Wednesday 16 September 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Snail Mail

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Snail Mail and Tree digital stamp set.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and adhered the die cut out edge dies with foam tape to create the landscape. 


Meanwhile I colored this cute image and trees with alcohol markers,  fussy cut it and adhered the same on card front with foam tape.  


Finally, I stamped some snowflakes and the sentiment to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. How adorable is this?! You made such a cute little scene, although I think that snail would get awfully cold trudging through the snow.

    ReplyDelete