Friday 4 September 2020

Thankful - Stamping on pattern paper part 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share another floral card using Tubby Craft Bright Day  stamp set. You can find the first one here along with video tutorial..

Over to my card..


To make this card, I stamped the flowers and leaves on orange and green pattern paper respectively using tubby craft inks and fussy cut these. To highlight the flowers, I ink blended the middle part of the flowers with orange ink.


Once satisfied, I adhered these flowers and leave son the base card. Added the die cut sentiment on vellum. Finally added some silver sequins to complete it.

You can check out my video "Stamping on pattern paper" to know how I made it. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my work :)


Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Geetha, It's a die cut out from STAMPlorations.

      Delete
  3. Hi lovely blog..where did I get the big thankful card from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the flowers look on the patterned paper - especially with the ink blended centre - simply fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete