Sunday 27 September 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - It's your day!!!

Hello Everyone,


Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi set called Cute shaped animals and Birthday filler digital stamp set.

I really had fun making my first slimline card... he he he.. yes I'm so slow.  :)

Critter birthday card- Kinda cute by patricia

I took 4 by 8 inches white card base as I'm not sure about standard slimline card size but I matched my card base with the slimline envelopes which I bought recently... :). I started by masking the edges with  half centimeter washi tape and distress inked the background using Distress oxides.

Cute Critter birthday card

Meanwhile I colored this cute images and birthday fillers with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and arranged these cute critters on the card base. 

Cute animals birthday party greeting card

Once satisfied, I adhered these using glue and foam tape. with foam tape. Stamped the sentiment to complete this card.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment