Saturday 19 September 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Introducing Rosie

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to introduce to you this cute little Rosie from InkyStamper stamp set called "Cookies".. She got a partner too with name "Ralph". I have introduced him in this post :)

She loves baking too.. like me.. ;)

Here I present.... Rosie in her kitchen with some yummy cookies..

And did you notice the sprinkled wall paper on her kitchen??... I created it by repetitively stamping the sprinkles from the same stamp set. Added the wooden pattern paper for flooring along with some rainbow washi tape.


Colored this cute images with alcohol markers and die cut it out. Stamped the sentiment to complete this card.


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment