Saturday 20 March 2021

Crealies Blog Relay Inspiration Day 8 - Circle Geometric Pattern Slimline Cards

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share two Geometric Circle Pattern Slimline cards using Crealies new Circle element dies. I really love this dies and had so much fun playing with it. There are endless possibilities to make different patterns using this fun dies.

Over to my cards... 

Geometric Builder Circle Handmade cards

I have a step by step video tutorial for these two fun cards at my YouTube channel. Click the link below to see how I made it.. If you like what I create then please support me by subscribing to  my channel... :)



Here are some of the pics of the card.

Circle Geometric pattern Handmade cards

I have used following eight Distress Oxides colors for ink blending, just in case you want to know. These are 'Wilted Violet', 'Blueprint Sketch', 'Salty Ocean', 'Worn Lipstick', 'Candid Apple', 'Carved Pumpkin', 'Mowed Lawn' and Cracked Pistachio'.

Die cut Quilted background Handmade cards

Circle quilted background handmade cards

Geometric pattern Circle using Crealies  circle element dies

I hope you get inspired.

Geometric pattern Circle using Crealies  circle element dies

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:
    


Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      

No comments:

Post a Comment