Wednesday 31 March 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Happy National Crayon Day!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy Crayon Day... Yes today is National Crayon Day.  And we are celebrating the same at InkyStamper's Facebook Group .I'm sure you all will have some beautiful memories with Crayons. I still remember when my daughter painted our living hall's wall with her first box of Crayons.. We really made some good memories with Crayons though at that moment I was literally furious to see our freshly painted wall got painted again 😜😉

Over to my cards... I couldn't stop to just one ..:)

Teacher day card using Crayons

I've used InkyStamper's Owl and Caterpillar  stamp set to add Stationary elements to these two Teacher's Day Card which I made for my Daughter's Teachers. This is the first time I've used Crayons on my cards and I'm really loved how these are turned out. 

To make this card, I took die cut stitched rectangle and created the rainbow background using Crayons. Then I stamped the stationary images , colored it with crayons and fussy cut it. Added these to card base with foam tape to add dimension.  Added the handwritten sentiment to complete this card.

Teacher's day card using Crayons

Here is my second card.. For this, I stamped the pencil from Owl stamp set and colored it using Crayons to make the background.

Teacher's day card using Crayons with pencil image

After that, I added images and washi tape along with some gemstones to complete it.

Teacher's day card using Crayons

Hop over to InkyStamper's Facebook Group  to see what other DT members have created using Crayons. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute set of rainbow cards and such a great way to say something nice to a teacher ;o) I wouldn't be able to decide which one I like best ;o) Thank you so much for joining our "Rainbows" challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are fantastic and the rainbows really make them pop! thank you for sharing your creations with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete