Saturday 27 March 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Missed your Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this belated Birthday card using  InkyStamper's stamp set called "Deer" . I made it for their  Facebook Group challenge where the theme is Birthday CardI love playing with water colors and it was in my to do list to try coloring Northern lights. Finally.. I did it .. :)

Over to my card...


To start with, I took A2 size die cut out Water color card stock where I created this Northern lights background using Gansai Tambi Watercolors. Once satisfied, I splattered it with white acrylic paint and let it dry.


For the Pine trees, I took the big Pine tree stamp from same stamp set & stamped it partially by masking it. Then I colored these trees with dark green water color.


Meanwhile, I stamped the image using Inkon - fade out ink  and did no line coloring using Gansai Tambi Watercolors and adhered it to the card panel using foam tape.


After that, I stamped the sentiment and added some details using white gel pen to complete this card. I really like how this background turned out.I hope you like it too. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. Nice card! Love the sentiment :)
    Hugs from N-Norway (we have a lot of Northern lights) ;)

    ReplyDelete