Thursday 18 March 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Time to Celebrate!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Celebration card using  InkyStamper's stamp set called Monkey and Ant. I had so much fun combining these two stamp set to create this little scene. Isn't this playful Monkey cute? 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and ink blended it using 'Mowed Lawn'  Distress Oxide. For the blue, I've used 'Tumbled Glass' Distress Ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the leaves from Monkey stamp set using same 'Mowed Lawn' Distress Oxide.


Meanwhile, I stamped the images from Monkey & Ant stamp set on Water color paper using Nuvo Black Hybrid Ink , colored these using Gansai Tambi Water Colors and die cut it out.


After that, I adhered these water colored images using foam tape & glue. Stamped the sentiment on white strip and fussy cut it out in a speech bubble shape and adhered it too using foam tape. 


For the final touch up, I doodled some music notes using black pen and added some silver sequins to complete this card. 

I really enjoyed making this fun card. I hope you like it too. You can check my another card here using the same Monkey stamp set. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:




No comments:

Post a Comment