Tuesday 30 March 2021

Maker Forte - Build a Butterfly Slimline Card

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte blog with this  Pastel colored Slimline Butterfly card using Maker Forte latest release stamp called "Build a Butterfly with Sentiments Add on" designed by Varada Sharma. I've used layered stamping technique and did heat embossing to make this card.


I started with Ultra White - Heavy Weight 110lb Cover - Slimline Card Front from Maker Forte and did lots of stamping using Altenew Ink sets. I've used Altenew Sea Shore, Shades of Purple & Red Cosmos Ink sets for Mint, purple and pink color respectively. I've a step by step video tutorial here at my channel to show you how I made this Butterfly card..


Once satisfied with stamping, I layered the butterflies using detailed butterfly stamp and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. I've used Color Hive - Clear - Embossing Glue Ink Pad for the heat embossing.


Then, I mounted this embossed panel on Lavender Swirl colored Cardstock. After that, I stamped the sentiment on Ultra white cardstock panel using Color Hive reMARKable - Eclipse Black - Ink Pad and fussy cut it.


For the final touch up, I added some matching gemstones from my stash to complete this card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:










4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, thanks for showing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your butterfly card and the chosen colors! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Stephanie Klein
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful butterfly card, love the style you created!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, Your butterfly card is amazing!
    Thank you for sharing this beauty with us in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64.
    Creative greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete