Monday 8 March 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Sending you Ocean of love

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this Digi called 'Octopus' which includes 3 cute Octopuses.

Over to my card..

To make this card, I took die cut out slimline water colored card stock and created the background using Gansai Tambi watercolors. Then I splattered this panel with same colors. Once dried, I stenciled the rays at the top of the panel using white ink. 


After that I die cut the circles from this slimline panel and adhered the same on white card base using foam tape to add some dimension. I stamped the fishes and sea weeds from MFT Mermazing Stamp Set to further add the interest. I added water colored sea bed also which i die cut out using same slimline dies.


Meanwhile I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I added these colored images to the card panel using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment from MFT BB Mermazing Stamp set on white card strip and added it to card panel using foam tape.

Finally I added some drops of glossy accent to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:





Papercraft Challenge #67: For A Loved One
We Love Chocolate Baroque - I love Slimline cards










Time Out Challenge #182 - Happy 7th Birthday to Time out..


14 comments:

  1. I adore all this colour Deepti. The background is just divine, wonderful idea to add the rays with white ink and like how you used the circle dies in your design. And what amazing coloured octopus! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love a bit of undersea. Fab design. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous underwater scene, Deepti - just love your colorful sea critters too!! So glad you shared with us at Die Cut Divas this month!! Linda Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and vibrant, thanks you so much for sharing a crafty 'Love' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great slimline card with such bright and happy colours. Overall the effect is so cheering. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and I love all the colors. I like how the bottom octopus has a tentacle on the sentiment as though making sure you don't miss it.

    So glad you entered this month's challenge (slimline cards) at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2021/03/sunny-march-with-our-sponsor-sunny.html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wonderful under water scene. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wHAT A GREAT BACCKGROUND; PERFECT FOR ALL THE FISHES! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so beautiful, love your colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Papercraft. Hope to see you next time too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun ocean scene! Thanks for joining in our March Challenge - Slimline at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I love the scene! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge. Please join us again real soon!Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Deepti! So colourful!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card - love the colors, so bright and vibrant!

    Thank you for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete