Monday 22 March 2021

Maker Forte - You make my heart Flutter!

Hello Everyone, 

I'm so excited to be at Maker Forte Blog with my first post. I was a part of Hedgehog Hollow team and now moved to Maker Forte!! My today's card is inspired by coming of Spring season where I've use bright colors and lots of butterflies. Over to my card..

Ink blended gold embossed card using Jess Francisco - Bloom with Happiness Stamp set

I started with Perfect Blend - A2 Card Front. I Ink blended this panel using Distress Oxides. For that I've used Worn Lipstick , Carved Pumpkin and Candid Apple Distress Oxides respectively. Once satisfied, I stamped the butterflies from Jess Francisco - Bloom with Happiness Stamp set using same Distress Oxides colors. It was so difficult to capture that in a pic but in real it was giving a watermarked effect on this ink blended background.

Ink blended Background with Distress Oxides

I stamped the flower wreath from same Jess Francisco - Bloom with Happiness Stamp set using Color Hive - Clear - Embossing Glue Ink Pad. And I heat embossed it using Gold Embossing powder. To add interest, I cut out the ink blended card stock as shown and adhered it to the Pearl White card base.

Tone on tone stamping with Distress Oxides

Then, I heat embossed the sentiment "You make my heart flutter" from same stamp set on pearl white card base using gold embossing powder. Meanwhile, I heat embossed the butterflies on vellum with Gold Embossing powder & fussy cut it.

Handmade card using Maker Forte Bloom with Happiness Stamp set

I adhered these embossed butterflies along with Neon Orange color Crown Jewels from Maker Forte using Glossy Accent to complete this card. 

Close up of Handmade card using Maker Forte Bloom with Happiness Stamp set

I hope you get inspired. 

Handmade card using Maker Forte Bloom with Happiness Stamp set

Thank you so much for joining me today .

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. Bee-utiful butterfly creation with wonderful use of Tim Holtz inks. I just read I'm a prize winner in the Intl Women's Day Blog Hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa...And congratulations.. Hugsxx Deepti

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. LOVE your ink blending and gold embossing. Thank you for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Deepti ! Love this gorgeous blended panel with its warm colours combo. The butterflies wreath as well as the butterflies on vellum look so beautiful embossed in gold on top of this panel. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete