Friday 26 March 2021

Hero Arts - You're my Best Tea

Hello Friends,

I'm stopping by to share this Friendship card using Hero Arts Mouse Tea Party Stamp Set - CM235. I had this stamp set in my stash from long but finally I got the time to play with it. Aren't these mouse super cute?? Like these cuties.. I'm longing to meet my friends over a cup of coffee or tea and spend some quality time.. :). I hope this Corona situation improves soon so that we can live our life normally. Before I get too sentimental ;).. 

Let me show you my card..

To make this card, I took watercolor card stock which I die cut out using  CUTploration -Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies . Then, I stamped these flowers from Hero Arts Mouse Tea Party Stamp Set using Inkon -  Fade out (which is my recent buy and I really like it :)) and water colored these using Gansai Tambi Water colors to create this spring scene.

Then, I stamped other images from the same stamp set using fade out ink and water colored it. I fussy cut the images and adhered to the water colored background using foam tape. Stamped the sentiment and added some Glossy Accent to the Flower center and butterflies to complete this card.


I really enjoyed trying no line coloring using Inkon fade out ink. I hope you like this cute little scene.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!









Time Out Challenge #184 - how about a tea in a garden with your bestie ;)



16 comments:

  1. A very lovely background for these two cuties! Super duper sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. Sweet scene. Sweet mice. Great watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation! The little scene you created is adorable.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute pair of mice sitting in the springlike garden!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable scene. I love the beautiful colours.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet are they! This is a darling card. So happy you joined us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the bright happy colours and the sentiment is almost as cute as the mice! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so sweet! Your watercolor background is perfect for this storybook scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deepti, I feel the same - wish I could jump right into your darling card for tea with these two! What a lovely color-filled garden you've created for them!
    Thanks so much for sharing your sentimental card with Inspired By!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is SO adorable, I want to join the tea too, beautiful spring tea! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job for publishing such a nice article. Your article isn’t only useful but it is additionally really informative. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us.
      Lovers blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.
      amanda jane jones

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that we are all dying to enjoy a cup of tea with our besties - hopefully soon :) Your card is so sweet - I love the soft watercoloured look of that adorable scene. Thanks so much for joining us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deepti, that is such a cute card!
    Thank you for sharing your creative work with us in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64.
    Creative greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete