Thursday 25 March 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Friends make life Bearable!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this Digi called 'Panda' which includes 3 cute Panda Bears.

Over to my card..

To make this card, I took white card stock and stenciled it using bamboo sticks stencil from my stash. You won't believe if I tell you that I bought this stencil almost 7-8 years back and today I opened it's seal to use it... Such a shame... 😞.. I should shop my stash more frequently rather than shopping online...:)


Once I was done with stenciling, I ink blended it using same Distress Oxide and cut this panel in to four equal parts. Then, I adhered it to the Green card base.


Meanwhile I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I added these colored images to the card panel using foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment and added some silver sequins to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:








3 comments:

  1. This stencil must have been waiting for these pandas to be born, lol. It’s a fantastic design, love how you sectioned the layout into 4 panels, it’s a great look. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect background for those gorgeous panda bears. Love your layout Deepti. Thank you and so glad you shared it with us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh, such cute digi panda's, Deepti. Love your design with the bamboo stenciled background and windows. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete