Thursday 11 March 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - You're egg-stra special..

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this one layered slimline card using  Kinda Cute by Patricia March release where I have used cute characters & critters from Easter times bundle, Forest background & beautiful sentiment from Easter Basic Sentiment stamp set. It has matching Pattern paper too. You can find the new release here .

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first created this scene on photoshop using Forest Background digital image from the release. Then I added this cute bunny dressed girl along with cute bunny and easter eggs. Added the sentiment also which is also part of this release and took the printout.


Die cut it out this print out using Crealies Slimline dies and colored this scene using Alcohol markers.


Once satisfied with coloring, I adhered this colored panel to Green card stock to make this one layered Slimline card.


I really enjoyed coloring this beautiful scene. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with

2 comments:

  1. What a really pretty Easter scene you have created.

    Thanks so much for sharing a crafty 'I love.....' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque March challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque March challenge.

    ReplyDelete